- September 2, 2017
- 11:59 pm
Dear Community Leader and SoCalGas Stakeholder,
This is a notification update regarding the system-wide curtailment watch issued for SoCalGas effective at 7:00 AM PST on August 28, 2017:
Effective 9:00 AM PST on Saturday, September 2, the system-wide curtailment watch for SoCalGas and SDG&E service territories is cancelled. The Incident Command System in support of the Curtailment Watch will be discontinued at 12:00 PM PST today.
As always, we continue to encourage the following Energy Efficiency measures:
- Turning off all unnecessary lights;
- Postponing the use of major appliances until after 9 p.m.;
- Setting your air conditioning thermostat to 78 or higher if your health permits;
- Watching for Flex Alerts on the radio, television, and in social media for voluntary calls to conserve energy; and
- Following other conservation tips provided on conserveenergysocal.com.
- Visiting http://conserveenergysocal.com/ for more information about energy conservation.
Please contact your Public Affairs Manager for updates or further information. Commercial and Industrial customers can check ENVOY for updates or contact their Account Representative for further information.Thank you for your attention and energy efficiency awareness.
Regional Affairs Manager
Southeast – Inland Region
(909) 335-7808 @ Ofc
(909) 241-1282 @ Cell