The City of Lynwood is making sure our Senior Citizens are still getting their Hot Meals. About 150 seniors receive their weekly “Grab and Go” meals, which are frozen and prepared to be heated and eaten at home.
• Every Monday, Seniors with reservations will receive meals for the entire week.
• Additionally, as a second option, Lynwood Senior Center staff is available to assist any senior with placing their order by calling the Senior Center at (310) 886-0425
Other resources for Senior meals:
• Greater Emmanuel Temple can help with groceries for homebound seniors. Contact 424-296-0400 on Tuesday-Friday between 9am – noon.
• Los Angeles Regional Food Bank Commodity Supplemental Food Bank provides a free food kit each month (must qualify). Contact: 323-234-3030 ext. 170.
• Los Angeles County Critical Delivery Service can deliver groceries and essential items you’ve ordered, buy are unable to pick-up. Contact 888-863-7411.
Making sure our Seniors have a nutritious lunch is important and we are proud to serve this community.