It was another busy week for the Public Works Department!
Here is what the they accomplished – by the numbers:
– 117 potholes repaired
– 94.2 miles of alleys citywide cleared of bulky items and debris
– 1865 square feet of graffiti removed from City parks and public spaces
– 44 street signs replaced and repaired
– 4,921 linear feet of curbing painted
– 944 square feet of crosswalks painted
This is only a sample of what they do on a weekly basis.
If you live at the Elm, Bullis, Imperial/Otis, Abbot/San Carlos or many other alleys throughout the City – your alleys were cleaned of bulky items and debris last week.
If you reported a pothole, it was filled.
If you reported graffiti, it was cleaned
If your street signs were damaged or missing, they were replaced.
The next time you see a Lynwood Public Works crew fixing or cleaning our neighborhoods, give them a wave and thank them for all their hard work. And thank you, Lynwood residents, for passing Measure PS, which will allow our crews to continue this important work.