April showers not only brings May flowers, but weeds – a lot of weeds. Luckily, the City of Lynwood Public Works Crews were on the job clearing medians and park strips of weeds.
Here are some of the areas of focus:
– Atlantic Blvd. lot and Josephine
– Imperial Hwy at Plaza Mexico
– Along Imperial Hwy
– Imperial Hwy and Norton Ave.
– Martin Luther King, Jr. and Abbott Road
Crews also cleared the following alleys of weeds and debris, including illegally dumped materials and bulky items:
– 11460 Bullis Road alley (9,000 square feet)
– 11531 Louise Street alley (7,500 square feet)
– 11824 Fourth Ave. alley (4,000 square feet)
Crews also repaired nearly 100 potholes, continued deep-cleaning and sanitizing City facilities and removed bulky items and abandoned shopping carts throughout the City.
Even in these unprecedented times, the work to keep the City of Lynwood clean an safe continues.