Measure LH is a tax on for-profit hospitals. This is not a tax on Lynwood Residents.
What is Measure LH?
Measure LH will impose a 3% gross receipts tax on for-profit hospitals.
Revenues generated from the tax will be deposited in the general fund and could be expended for existing and expanded city services and programs provided by the City. In addition, funds could help offset the costs the city has endured due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
What will Measure LH funds be used for?
Funds generated will be deposited in the General Fund. General Funds may be used for any municipal purpose, which may include:
- Helping residents recover from the impacts of COVID-19
- Maintaining and enhancing our public safety
- Developing affordable housing
- Infrastructure improvement projects
- Parks and recreations programs and services
Voice Your Vote!