The street, water and sewer improvements at various locations is a major undertaking by the City of Lynwood Public Works Department. By incorporating the rehabilitation of water mains and sewer lines, and finishing off with a newly paved street, this project aims to resolve various infrastructure and utility issues.
This project commenced at the beginning of December 2020 and will provide safe, upgraded, and lasting infrastructure for the years to come. Below you may see the improvements being done under this Capital Improvement Project:
- ALEXANDER AVENUE from Imperial Highway to Abbott Road
- LOUISE STREET from Fir Street to Gertrude Drive
- POPE AVENUE from Lavinia Avenue to Josephine Street
- PENDLETON AVENUE from Coyler Avenue to Atlantic Avenue
- SEMINOLE AVENUE from Long Beach Boulevard to Mariposa Lane
- SHIRLEY AVENUE from Beechwood Avenue to Harris Avenue
We thank residents for their patience during this work.