Last week, Lynwood’s Public Works Department cleaned debris, bulky items and weeds from more than 94 miles of City alleys.
Here is a partial list:
- Brenton St. Emydius Alley (nine couches, dressers, large piles of household trash, TV’s, debris)
- 5118 Clark Alley (couches, multiple TV’s, speakers, trash)
- Cortland north Alley from Bullis Road to Atlantic Ave (piles of wood, dressers, branches, tile, ottomans, multiple toilets, shower walls, carts full of debris)
- Walnut Alley – 3800, 3900 and 4000 blocks (mattresses, refrigerators, couches, TV’s, carts debris, wood, trash)
- Cortland South Alleys – 4000, 4200 and 4300 blocks from Muriel to Atlantic (couches, mattresses, tarps full of branches, piles of trash, doors, oil)
- 11600 Muriel Alley (recliner, piles of wood, truck bed, pallets, doors, rolls of carpet)
- 11600 Thorson Alley (large piles of loose trash and debris, clothes, food dumped into alley)
- 4000 MLK Alley (mattresses, buckets paint, debris and trash, tarps)
- Atlantic Linden Alley – Imperial to MLK (mattresses, refrigerators, bags of trash and food, tires, oil, wood, furniture, piles of clothes, debris)
- Carlin North Alley from Halo to Olanda (bedframes, mattresses, dressers, piles of boxes full of trash)
Reminder: All single-family and multi-family residents living within the City of Lynwood are eligible to receive FREE “Bulky Item” collection service, with a limit of 5 items per collection. Bulky items include items such as furniture, appliances, wood waste, large yard waste, clothing, stereos, televisions, computers, monitors, cell phones, microwaves and other similar products.
Call Waste Resources at 1-888-467-7600 to schedule your free pick-up.
Let’s work together to keep Lynwood clean and safe!