Lynwood’s Public Works crews continue to clean the City’s alleys on a 10-to-14 rotational basis to ensure the alleys are clear of illegally dumped items and debris.
Last week, the alleys cleaned included:
- Duncan Ave. west from Los Flores Blvd to MLK Blvd – crews also cleared the alley of weeds,
- Pope Ave. from Los Flores Blvd. to MLK Blvd,
- Atlantic Ave. east from Los Flores Blvd. to MLK Blvd. – crews also cleared the alley of weeds,
- Carlin Ave. south and Palm Ave. alley from Bradfield Ave. to Bullis Rd.,
- Brenton Ave. and St. Emydius .
In addition to the weekly alley clean up, crews removed a tree and replaced damaged sidewalk at the 3600 block of Burton Ave, removed more than 1,600 feet of graffiti from Lynwood’s parks and other numerous tasks that keep our City clean and safe.
Reminder – if you change your car’s oil and oil filter at home, you can recycle your used oil and exchange your old oil filter for a new one.
Saturday, June 11
11833 Atlantic Ave, Lynwood
Let’s work together to keep Lynwood clean!