Have you already taken down your Christmas Tree? If it’s a real tree, it can be recycled.
For the two weeks after Christmas (December 26, 2020 – January 9, 2021), you can place your tree curbside on your regular trash collection day and crews will pick it up.
Here are the details:
- All decorations must be removed.
- Flocked trees are accepted.
- Plastic or wooden bases must be removed.
- Trees taller than 6 feet must be cut in half.
- Do not place your tree in a bag.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Hernandez in Public Works at (310) 603-0220 ext. 827