The City of Lynwood and the Department of Recreation and Community Services are pleased to welcome you back to the Senior Center for the In-Person Lunch Program.
The Senior In-Person Dining Meals Program will restart on Monday, May 2. Here are the details:
- Advanced reservations required – Call 310-885-0425 to reserve your spot.
- Meals will be served from 11am-Noon
On May 2, visit booths from the following:
- Regional Elected Officials
- Fiesta Taxi/Yellow Cab for Senior Transportation Program
- HSA (meals Provider)
- Cal-Fresh (for Farmers Market Senior Program)
We can’t wait to see you next week!