Election Day is officially tomorrow, but did you know about 93 million Americans have already cast their ballots? You can also vote early today.
BALLOT DROP-OFF BOXES
You can drop off your ballot at any official Los Angeles County ballot drop-off box. There are two drop-off boxes in Lynwood:
- Rose Park (Flower Street and State Street)
- Lynwood Library (11320 Bullis Road)
All Los Angeles County Vote Centers are open today and tomorrow. You can vote at any Vote Center, convenient to your home or work. The Vote Centers in Lynwood include:
- Henning Youth Center – 11409 Birch St, Lynwood CA 90262
- Bateman Hall – 11331 Ernestine Ave, Lynwood CA 90262
- Lynwood Middle School – 12124 Bullis Rd, Lynwood CA 90262
- Lucy Avalos Community Center – 11832 Atlantic Ave, Lynwood CA 90262
Vote Center hours are:
- November 2 – 10:00am- 7:00 pm
- November 3 – 7:00am-8:00pm
For more information about the Los Angeles County Vote Centers, visit: https://locator.lavote.net/locations/vc?id=4193&culture=en
VOTE BY MAIL
You can still mail in your ballot, but it must by postmarked by November 3. Remember, no postage is necessary.
TRACK YOUR BALLOT
Did you know that you could track your ballot if you voted by mail, deposited your ballot in an official Los Angeles County Ballot Drop Box or voted in person?
It’s easy and can be done online through the through the California Secretary of State. Track your ballot here: https://california.ballottrax.net/voter/.
Remember to make your voice heard by voting!