Last week, Lynwood’s Public Works crews cleaned 11 alleys throughout the City as part of its regular 10-14-day rotation to ensure that alleys are cleaned on a regular basis.
The alleys cleaned included (94 miles of alleys):
- Third south alley between Lavinia Ave. and Agnes Ave.
- Pope west alley Los Flores Blvd. to Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
- Atlantic east alley from Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. to Los Flores Blvd.
- Duncan Ave. west alley from Los Flores Blvd. to Elmwood Ave.
- Borson Avenue alley
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. north Shirley Ave. alley from Atlantic Ave. to Harris Ave.
- Long Beach Blvd. east alley from Burton Ave. to Magnolia Ave.
- Atlantic Ave. east alley between Walnut Ave. and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
- Atlantic Ave. west alley from Cortland St. to Brewster Ave.
- Atlantic Ave. west alley from Brewster Ave. to Fernwood
- Cortland St. north full alley from Bullis Road to Atlantic Ave.
In addition, the crews cleaned 488 ft of graffiti in City park locations, replaced 16 stolen street signs, pressure-cleaned bus stops, and serviced 56 locations from weed abatement to collecting illegally dumped items.
Thank you to our crews who are working hard to keep Lynwood clean!